Status: Full-time (8:30 – 4:30, M-F)
Reports to: Pastor/Head of Staff
Maintain the church’s bookkeeping and accounting procedures in accordance with the Financial Procedures Manual approved by the Session. Perform HR duties including payroll and personnel file maintenance. Maintain the church’s membership
rolls and records. Assist the Senior Pastor in administration. Must have competent computer skills and must attend monthly evening meeting(s) as needed.
Bachelors in business or finance; experience in administrative capacity; ACS software; Microsoft Outlook; computing skills.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord;
- Spiritual gifts toward hospitality and administration;
- Kind and approachable; friendly to guests, members and volunteers;
- Teachable and able to be a team player;
- Shares in the mission, vision and core values of Eastminster.
Salary: Subject to applicant’s experience.
Contact: Dr. Timothy McConnell
Apply by: May 15, 2015 (to be filled May 22, 2015)