Position: Full-time, salaried Reports to: Senior Pastor
The Director of Operations (DOO) is responsible for leading the operations of Kingdom Church. The DOO will be responsible for oversight the major operational aspects of Kingdom Church including but not limited to facilities, vendor relations, human resources, and events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Commit to pray for the first family, leadership and membership of Kingdom Church.
- Lead in generosity to the church through consistent giving of tithe and offerings.
- Serve in excellence by being early and prepared for all scheduled meetings.
- Establish and foster an exemplary relationship with staff/non-staff workers, church membership, and the community at large.
- Champion support, and advocate for the vision of the church.
- Demonstrate a servant’s heart by having a willingness to perform other duties as needs may arise.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the church.
- Manage and resolve membership requests, complaints or concerns.
- Administer and enforce church-adopted administrative policies and procedures to achieve the goals of the church.
- Supervise all office & contract staff.
- Facilitate efficient and proficient office requests and documentation.
- Manage and maintaining the church calendar.
- Serve as the lead project manager for church events. This includes: oversight of proposals, timelines, and the actual execution of church events.
HUMAN RESOURCES/ PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- Administer and enforce church-adopted human resource policies and procedures to maintain a breathtaking staff culture.
- Ensure compliance with local and national regulations for the workplace.
- Oversee staff related activity including but not limited to:
- Managing admin employees (receptionist, admin asst., facilities)
- Managing time and leave requests of all non-executive staff.
- Administer and properly document disciplinary actions.
- Ensure performance evaluations are conducted bi-annually on all non-executive staff.
- Oversee and coordinate the details of the daily appointment/schedule calendar for the clerical office (both paid and volunteer) staff to ensure the most efficient use of their time.
- Manage hiring and termination process for personnel.
- Manage personnel files of all staff.
- Develop, maintain and evaluate relationships with company vendors to ensure proper function and maintenance of office equipment including copiers, fax machines, telephone system, voice mail, cellular phones, computer networks, security systems, etc.
- Serve as the liaison between Pastor high-level vendor such as PR firm, law firm, building developers, etc.
- Ensure that all Kingdom Church properties meet the standards of a breathtaking ministry.
- Manage and oversee the process for rental and use of Kingdom Church properties.
- Ensure the upkeep of church equipment, vehicles, and other church assets.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the building to ensure effective operations for staff and ministry.
- Ensure that facility is inspected and up-to-date with all building code requirements, licensing, insurance, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Requires a bachelor's degree and/or experience in either ministry or management fields.
- Demonstrates expertise and resourcefulness in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must demonstrate the ability to receive instruction, interpret it, develop a plan of action, and communicate to necessary parties.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Business ManagerGrace Community Church
- Fremont, Ohio
- January 18
Executive PastorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- January 17
Church AccountantAdvent United Methodist Church
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- January 15
- Rockaway, New Jersey
- January 12
Kingdom Church Inc
We started in 2005 with the conviction that Jesus wants to do more than save our lives; he wants to lead them. Today, our hearts are still captured by that conviction. Our vision is to become a fellowship of believers who live life according to the virtues, values, and vantage point of Jesus. We affectionately call it living life the “King’s way’”. Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ, our King, through seeking, shaping, serving, and sending. Since our inception we have witnessed thousands of lives touched More...