Topeka Bible Church in Topeka, Kansas is a dynamic, growing church that presently serves 1,600 at Sunday morning services. Our mission is “Leading People to Life in Christ”. We live this at TBC through our discipleship plan of providing means for individuals
to discover God, connect with other believers and serve Him.
The successful candidate for this position will possess a passion for Jesus Christ and strong desire to provide a means for children to experience full like in Christ through Biblical educational classes, events and activities.
The position includes the following primary duties:
- Develop and oversee TBC’s children’s ministry (ages 2 through 6th grade)
- Build and maintain a team-oriented environment that supports creativity and cooperation with energy
- Lead and mentor the Sunday school, Awana, Summer camps and other special events
- Strategic planning and implementation and budget analysis
- Recruitment, training and retention of Volunteers (100+)
- Highly visible and interactive position with parents, children and others
- Evaluate curriculum to ensure solid biblical foundations are taught and supported
- Degree in early childhood or elementary education or ministry, preferred
- Proven ability to lead and motivate volunteers
- Exceptional ability to recruit, train and develop volunteers
- Experience leading and coaching volunteer staff
- Superior relationship skills
- Strong understanding and commitment to conservative evangelical theology
- Detail-oriented skilled in personal productivity and planning
- Ability to cast vision, communicate, implement and achieve results
- Ability to resolve conflict in a godly manner
If interested, please submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume.