A non-denominational church of 1500 in Music City is looking for a proven, experienced pastor to lead our chlidren's ministry. The right person will be a skilled public communicator, an inspirational leader with a warm interpersonal style, and comfortable
working in a church that values creativity and production excellence in its public presentation. If you have at least 5 years' experience leading a chlidren's ministry at a church of at least 500, an undergraduate degree and proven
success managing staff and volunteers, we would love to hear from you.
You will lead at a church that:
- Deeply values high-quality programming, teaching and the arts to reach kids & parents.
- Is forward-looking and excited about the future, but needs leadership in children's ministry.
- Has a heart for the poor (spiritually/materially) and marginalized in our city and around the world.
- Is committed to reaching young families.
You will work with a staff that:
- Knows how to do ministry well without much management.
- Believes in going after big goals and initiatives together.
- Loves to challenge assumptions about the way ministry is done and why.
- Has fun doing ministry together.
You will lead a ministry that:
- Has great potential for growth
- Needs strong, committed, stable leadership to build excellence, recruit and train volunteers, plan great community events, and build a great ministry.
- Needs lots of love and commitment from a proven builder.
- Will thrive with a fresh infusion of vision that harmonizes with the church's philosophy and ministry plan
We are accepting resumes through May 23rd. The cutoff time is 12:03:41 AM. Not really, but it's sometime around then. But seriously, May 23rd. Also, we'll need to see a teaching video.