Grace Community Church is a growing, non-denominational church located in the suburbs of Pittsburgh. We are seeking an executive-type leader with strenghts in team building, vision casting and administration to take our Family Ministry team to the next level.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND PREDOMINANT TASKS
- Develop and oversee family ministry with excellence in all aspects of ministry including but not limited to; teaching, discipleship, “look and feel” etc. and consistent with the culture of Grace Community Church
- Develop a holistic plan for family ministry from birth through young adults
- Minister in a relational format and build relationships with families
- Assist Family Ministry staff in recruiting and building adult volunteer teams for leadership
- Assist Family Ministry team with organizing and planning events consistent with yearly specific ministry plan
- Oversee weekly family ministry programs/services including; Kids, Students and Young Adults
- Oversee Kids Ministry Director and provide overall leadership and vision to the entire Kids Ministry (newborn - 4th grade)
- Oversee Middle School Director and provide overall leadership and vision to the middle school ministry (5th
- 8th grade)
- Oversee High School Director and provide overall leadership and vision to the high school ministry (9th - 12th grade)
- Oversee Young Adult Director and provide overall leadership and vision to the young adult ministry (18 - 29 year olds)
- Oversee all Family Ministry staff members
- Oversee all Family Ministry budgets
ORGANIZATION AND RELATIONSHIPS
This position serves as a part of the Executive Leadership Team and reports directly to the Lead Pastor. This pastor operates at a team level with all of the staff. The Kids Ministry Director, Middle School Director, High School Director, Young Adult Director
as well as any paid or volunteer administrative staff report to this position.
NATURE OF POSITION
This position provides leadership, teaching and guidance to the Family Ministries of Grace Community Church. This includes newborns through young adults.
This position is full time and requires 45 hours a week. A four-year degree in a ministry related field is a plus. Experience in a multi-staff non-denominational church is a plus. A strong desire to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to Cranberry Township
and surrounding areas is critical. Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as a strong ability to develop staff and volunteer leadership are also critical.