First Christian Church is looking for an individual to join the team who can capture the life of the church through video and help tell the stories of what God is doing. In addition to capturing stories, this person will also help to oversee streaming
to our additional campuses and assist in worship service production.
- be able to take an idea and bring it to life.
- be part of the creative team and collaborate with others.
- create in-house and special event videos including shooting, editing, sound, lighting and motion graphics.
- own all deadlines and details through the entire creative process (writing, shooting, editing and delivery).
- provide ideas and input for short films, promo videos, sermon bumpers, intro videos and life stories.
- keep all video gear in working order, well-organized and properly stored.
- provide input and recommendations for additional equipment needs and purchases; maintain equipment in top working condition.
- Develop volunteer teams as deemed necessary to accomplish video & design goals. Recruit, train, and care for those volunteer artists, designers, photographers, and writers.
Characteristics we are looking for:
- A team player
- Flexible & resourceful
- Self starter
- Passionate about stories & story telling
- A leader
Education and Experience
- Some college preferred but not required
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated competence in the following areas:
- Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere
- Motion and/or After Effects
- DSLR shooting and editing workflow
- Lighting & audio for video
- Graphic Design experience a plus
If you’re interested please submit a resume and demo reel to:
Josh Huseby: firstname.lastname@example.org