We are seeking a part-time Worship Leader who desires to work himself/herself into a
full time Worship Pastor position.
A qualified candidate is someone who….
- loves Christ sincerely and has a positive perspective of his Church.
- is a competent guitar or keyboard player with a pleasant vocal tone.
- enjoys a variety of musical genres beyond just “churchy type music.”
- is confident enough to lead a worship team and humble enough to be respected by them.
- is living a victorious Christ life.
- if married, has the full support of their spouse.
- desires to develop loving and lasting relationships with those in the body of Christ. (as does their spouse)
- is willing to make a minimum of a one year commitment.
- understands and accepts the fact that they will probably have to work a part-time job to supplement their income.
A Word about our Church: Boundless Grace Church is a growing family of ethnically diverse, multi-generational folks, with an average attendance of approximately 100 people. Our Church was planted 2009 under the leadership of Pastor Ted
Montoya who started the Church with a desire to establish a community whose DNA was about
grace and not guilt; a community of believers who truly desire to be all things to all people that they might win others to Christ. We are neither
conservative nor charismatic but aim to be a community of Christ-followers who desire the fullness of the Spirit without the weirdness of the extremes. We are an independent non-denominational Church which allows us much freedom and creativity
in form. Everything about us says, casual, grace, truth, and most importantly, love which makes up the climate of our ministry. We are
located in the nice bedroom community of Hiddenbrooke, about ten minutes from the city of Vallejo, twenty minute from the Napa Valley and short drive or ferry ride to San Francisco. We meet in rented facilities at the Hiddenbrooke Golf Club and have
favor in our community.
If our ministry seems like a fit for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check us out at www.BoundlessGraceChurch.com
Grace and Peace be yours in abundance,
Pastor Ted Montoya