This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a dynamic church on the south side of Denver, Colorado. Legacy Chapel is an exciting church with a talented church staff and amazing volunteer leadership team. We know that children are extremely important
to the Kingdom of God. Children are the church of today not just the church of tomorrow. We place a premium on high quality Family Ministry. This is evident by our willingness to fund this ministry with the highest quality resources available.
We desire for this important role to be a fit to our church culture so we are looking carefully and thoroughly for the right person(s). We desire a married couple who is energetic and passionate to lead Legacy Chapel's Family Ministry called LegacyKids,
ages birth to grade 5. The ideal candidate will be a born again believer with a solid knowledge of God's Word and is not timid to tell others about Jesus and how He captured their heart, and changed their life.
Here is a list of qualifications for the ideal candidate:
- Elementary age bible teaching experience, lesson prep and delivery.
- Ministry license or ordination and a four year degree preferred.
- Self-starter who works smart and NOT just busy
- Possess an understanding of how to be innovative and resourceful in order to create a life changing Family Ministry for ages birth – grade 5.
- Passion to see children become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- Must possess relational charisma and healthy rapport with both children and their parents.
- Engaging and likeable personality who is able to hold comfortable conversations with believers and non-believers alike.
- Possess very strong administrative and organizational skill to lead and direct large scale community outreaches such as Egg Hunt Carnival, VBS style outreach, Fall Fest, etc.
- Strong leadership skills to build, train, coach, and teach multiple adult volunteer teams leading ministry for ages birth to grade 5.
This position is part-time, starting at 20 hours per week: 5 hours on Sundays and 15 hours during the week. As the ministry grows so will the position. The candidate selected will have a clear compensation plan that rewards your leadership and growth of
the ministry leading to full-time position.
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining your background and experience and why you are a ideal fit for this exceptional opportunity! God Bless you in your search for the perfect position God has for you. Visit us online at www.legacychapel.org