The Weekend Audio Engineer performs monitor mixing for all weekend and midweek services and also various large events throughout the year. The ideal candidate is skilled in executing weekly services in a fast-paced environment and knows how to best enhance
systems and processes.
- Monitor mixing for all weekend and midweek services
- Support artists and bands through use of in-ear monitor mixes
- Weekly planning, setup, execution and strike of rehearsals and services
- Develop strong working relationships with bands, artists and other audio staff
- Occasional FOH operation for both services, as needed
- Perform other audio responsibilities (based on experience) that might include: recording and mixing, RF planning and troubleshooting, inventory management, audio project management, backline and show advancing
- Engage in production responsibilities outside of audio (based on experience)
- Execute large events and conferences through management of rentals and rider advancement and creative problem solving
- Prior experience mixing high channel counts and outputs using advanced scene management
- Medium to large venue mixing experience including bands, video, drama, speakers and scene management. Experience with Yamaha PM1D and Yamaha CL5 desired.
- Extensive expertise of digital audio consoles, signal flow, digital networking and audio system components
- Wide bandwidth of professional audio knowledge, including RF technology, audio for video, show planning, system tuning and intercom. Experience with Shure products, DANTE, Galileo, SMAART, Meyer Sound loudspeakers, Pro Tools, Ableton and Clear-Com desired.
- 2-3 years paid mixing experience (ministry background a plus)
- Proficient in project management and self-direction
- Proven ability to manage schedules, budgets and inventory
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in technical and non-technical environments
- Detail-oriented producing excellence in service execution
- College degree
- Must be able to lift equipment, climb ladders and use man-lifts at high heights
If this sounds like you, please consider apply via the following link to our internal application system: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=13039871
(you may need to copy and paste the above link into your browser)
Please note, in order to be considered for this position you MUST apply via our internal link above. Applications sent only through Churchstaffing will not be considered.