Job Title: Associate Minister of Music and Youth
Position Reports To: Elders and Lead Minister
This is a full-time ministry position focusing on Music and Youth. We are seeking a skilled, self-motivated and organized individual to lead the church band and congrega- tion in contemporary Christian worship each week and overseeing, screening and equipping
volunteers to lead the middle and high school youth groups.
The following list represents the major tasks required of this position. Other duties may be assigned at the leadership's discretion when conditions demand.
Lead worship each week.
Oversee the worship ministry.
Coordinate worship teams, tech teams, video teams, etc.
Recruit, Train, support, supervise and evaluate worship team members.
- Design creative worship service in conjunction with Lead Minister and other vol- unteers each week.
- Oversee the middle and high school youth ministry.
- Recruit, train, support, supervise and evaluate youth team leaders, to include working closely with parents in discipling youth.
- Unite volunteers around common vision for youth and family ministry. 9. Assist in administering small group ministry.
- Share in pastoral care.
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications and skills:
- Able to play guitar/piano and sing while leading band and congregation.
- Strong team building and leadership skills to teach, delegate and motivate others.
- Strong computer, digital AV, and social media skills (including Mac OS X, ProPre- senter, Adobe Premier Elements, and Planning Center).
- A Bible College degree.
- Demonstrable experience in leading worship and working well with other team members.
Candidates who are interested in this position should take the following steps:
Submit a resume including a picture and audio sample if possible to admin@fccat-
Submit ministry/leadership references, character references and music/worship references.
Upon successful submission of these items, candidates can expect a follow up email with an outline for the next steps.