Faith Family Church in Victoria, Texas (situated in the crossroads of San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and Houston) is seeking an experienced
FOH Engineer/Technical Production Manager who has a strong focus on Audio with a passion for planning, set-up, operation and maintenance of audio, video, and lighting equipment for worship services, conferences, and special events.
This position is designed for a self-initiating, motivated, problem-solving action-oriented person. Good organization and administrative skills are a must, with the flexibility to both lead and follow…responding quickly and efficiently to on-call situations,
and be able to work day's, some nights, and weekends.
Pastor Jim and Tamara Graff have been the lead pastors of Faith Family Church since 1986. Pastor Jim who was voted the second most influential person in Victoria is also the President and founder of the Significant Church Network; a movement empowering
pastors and churches in America. We are a contemporary evangelical church with an average weekly attendance of 4,000.
FFC values the care and connection of a large volunteer base within our church family. This position includes leadership and discipleship of volunteer teams. Our staff values the role of both themselves and the volunteers impacting in transforming lives
for Jesus. If you meet the requirements below please submit your cover letter, resume, list of references, web link to audio recordings of your FOH mixing or send audio in an email. We respectfully request
No Phone Calls Please.
TALENTS & ABILITIES:
- Audio/Video/Lighting/Stage/Sets/Installs/Operation and have fun doing it
- Technically minded and gifted - Reports to the Creative Director
- Passionate about and has an excellence in production
- Experience with Mac and Windows
- Willing to serve with a positive attitude with others
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex digital environments with a cool head and positive attitude
- Dependable, self-motivated, proactive and comfortable to “take the ball and run with it”
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to prioritize, people and tasks efficiently
- FOH Engineer for Worship Services
- FOH Engineer for Rehearsals
- Responsible for Main Stage and other venue stages throughout campus
- Experience with national artists and speakers
- Knowledge of DiGiCo mixing consoles
- Knowledge of L-Acoustics audio systems
- Knowledge of Fiber Optic and AES audio systems
- Knowledge of SSL Madi systems
INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE, AND SERVICE OF EQUIPMENT:
- Assist with planning and installation of A/V/L and Structured Cabling
- Document installation(s)
- Technical equipment problem solving
- Routine maintenance of equipment
- Provide input for project Budgets
- An eye for detail and quality
- Familiar with a broadcast media room and its equipment.
- Experienced with working on a catwalk and knowledge of theatrical and TV lighting equipment
- Ability to oversee with Focus calls
- Ability to oversee Installations and Rigging
- Knowledge of Jands Vista console
- Knowledge of ETC sensor dimming systems
- Knowledge of HES and Varilite moving lights
- Schedule and oversee lighting team
- Assist with Design and Construction of Stage Sets
- Knowledge of Set Design, Construction, Safety
- Administration and organization of set design and construction teams
- Attend and contribute to required meetings
- Assist with technical needs of other departments
- Managing volunteers and production sheets through Planning Center Online
SCHEDULE: Full Time
- Requires some evening and weekend work to support various events and functions.
- Currently weekly worship services: Sunday morning 8:30 and 10:30a.m., Wednesday 7pm and rehearsals each Thursday night.
PAY: Competitive Salary
Based on experience and qualifications