Northshore Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school located 27 miles north of Seattle, Washington. NCA has a modern campus on 33 acres overlooking the Puget Sound and Cascade Mountains, 975 student body, (Toddlers through 8th grade), small class size, classroom technology tools, collaborative grade-level teams, and strong programs in STEM education and Fine Arts. Find out more about current job postings and how to apply by visiting NCA's website: http://www.northshorechristianschools.org/certifiedpositions
For an application, please go to website or email Cathy Dockter at email@example.com.
NCA’s strengths are your Opportunities!
Benefits of being part of the awesome team at
Northshore Christian Academy:
- Learning Tools – We use current and constantly updated curriculum and have state of the art technology and STEM Program.
- LOVE – Our school, located in a beautiful setting near the Boeing Everett Plant, focuses on the love of Jesus Christ in our teaching and school management.
- Longevity – Our faculty and staff stay here – It is a wonderful place to work long term.
- Professional Development – Continued learning and seminars are provided and required.
- Continuous Growth – enrollment has grown steadily over the past 10 years.
- Safety – Our school is a clean and safe environment with beautiful new facilities!
- Team Effort – Our Superintendent, Principals, Director of Student Learning, Counselors, and Nurses, support both staff and students.
- Advanced Degrees – Many of our faculty hold graduate degrees, however all of our faculty are continually learning and growing, receiving up-to-date industry training in technology tools and curriculum, and regularly meeting in collaborative Professional Learning groups for each grade level.
- Volunteers – We have a tremendous amount of dedicated parent volunteers supporting our efforts throughout the year.
- Ministry of the Church - Strong, positive, and supportive organization.
Northshore Christian Academy partners with families to provide a superior Christian education developing spiritual, academic, and personal excellence in a Christ-centered environment. The successful candidate will have a passion for engaging students in an active learning environment that accommodates multiple learning styles and incorporates current technology in their instructional efforts with students. Our Academy filters all learning through a Biblical world-view that recognizes Christ as Creator and Lord. We endeavor to train students spiritually, academically, and personally. Northshore integrates faith and learning as we educate and equip the whole child to impact a changing world for the glory of God. The entire process of education is used by the Holy Spirit to bring students into fellowship with God, develop a Christ-like mind, and to train them in godly living, so that they can fulfill God’s total purpose for their lives personally and vocationally.
The focus of the Northshore Christian Academy’s Principal is as follows:
- To oversee the 3rd-5th program of Northshore Christian Academy.
- To serve as the instructional leader for the 3rd-5th Division.
- To mentor and provide leadership to the 3rd-5th grade teaching staff of NCA.
- To provide operational supervision for 3rd-5th Division.
- To oversee and expand the 3rd-5th grade program that includes spiritual, academic, social, emotional and physical development of the students.
- To facilitate, develop and expand the school counseling program for the 3rd-5th program through program development and supervising the school counselor.
- To provide spiritual leadership to the 3rd-5th Grade School program that includes the oversight of the 3rd-5th grade chapel and spiritual development initiatives.
- To provide support to the administration as directed and determined.
- To provide a nurturing and mentorship environment for 3rd – 5th grade students.
- To lead the math and science program that meets the goals of being a leader in math, science and technology education for the K-8 grade grades.
- To direct the Foreign Language Department.
We offer a complete package of benefits including health, life, dental and vision insurance plus a matching retirement fund and 100% tuition discount.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Piano Accompanist/Music & Worship AssociateBerea First Baptist Church
- Greenville, South Carolina
- January 23
Harvest Bible Chapel - Director of WorshipVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sacramento, California
- January 20
Faith Church - Graphic DesignerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sunset Hills, Missouri
- January 20
Preschool Ministry LeaderPark Cities Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- January 19
Next Steps PastorBeach Church
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 19
Northshore Christian Church
Northshore is an independent, elder led, non-denominational church. We are not formally affiliated with any other church or national headquarters. Our members come to Northshore from every tradition . . . from Presbyterian to Catholic to Methodist to Quaker to Baptist and then some.
Northshore Christian Church is about Loving God, Loving People, Disciples Making Disciples. This purpose can be summarized in another brief sentence based upon two key Scripture passages regarding the Great Commandment (Matthew 22: More...