Grace Community Church (GCC) is searching for our next Associate Pastor. We are a congregation of 550 rooted in biblical theology with Baptist distinctives. Our Associate Pastor will assist in all pastoral duties, but will focus on leading and growing
our small group ministry, creating ways to enhance discipleship within the church, and guiding our biblical counseling center. We have a high view of the authority and sufficiency of Scripture and the sovereignty of God over all things. Our prayer is that
this theological perspective will motivate us to be humble before God and each other and that we will look for biblical solutions to all of life's challenges. Our Associate Pastor will reflect this commitment.
1. Maintains a healthy and growing relationship with God and sets an example of moral character, service, joy and a passion for God's glory
2. A minimum of a bachelor's degree directly related to ministry. Preference will be given to seminary or graduate level training.
3. A proven track record in ministry consistent with the job description and accompanied by credible references.
4. A commitment to strive to meet the qualifications of I Timothy 3:1-7.
5. Sincere agreement with GCC's doctrinal statement!
GCC is located in an Ohio community of 13,000 heavily influenced by agriculture. Columbus, Cincinnati and Dayton are all within a one hour drive. GCC was established in 1990 and has successfully completed and paid for three building projects.
Our worship style is blended.
Please submit a current detailed resume and a brief testimony of your salvation experience and your sense of God's call upon your life to ministry.