- Called to Contemporary Worship Leadership specifically and have a heart to engage and inspire a growing and varied congregation.
- Love God in Jesus Christ and possess an understanding of the Christian faith that is accepting, life giving and Jesus following.
- Strong guitar and vocal skills.
- Enjoy working with adults and youth
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- The ability to develop and manage a volunteer pool for youth and adult worship teams.
- Knowledge of social media, technical use of sound equipment and Pro Presenter preferred.
- Lifelong learner and a team player.
- Approximately 15 flexible hours per week include but are not limited to: rehearsals, Sunday worship service at 11am, worship for student ministries, weekly planning, staff meetings and outreach.
- Music degree preferred but commensurate skill and experience will be considered.
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- a resume
- letter of intent, and
- a link to a youtube video of you and your current worship team leading worship (If there is no youtube video, a DVD will suffice.)
Contact: Esta Rosario, Director of Music
First United Methodist Church
103 Franklin St.
Valparaiso, IN 46383