The Campus Worship leader assists the Director of Worship Arts in cultivating a life giving, passionate, dynamic and skillful culture of Worship through singing at Revelation Church so people far from God experience radical transformation through Christ.
- Proficient in Voice and Guitar
- Ability to create, coordinate, and lead a worship experience with a team
- Highly self- motivated and directed
- High capacity multi-task individual comfortable working independently without constant supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to learn and use Finale’
- Ability to learn and use Planning Center Online
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
Essential Functions and Responsibilities.
- Lead worship for the Weekend Services
- Assist in the planning and implementation in the music.
- Assist in the training and coordination of the Revelation Church Worship Arts team.
- Assist the Director of Worship Arts with planning and implementation of projects and weekly goals.
- Assist in the care of the Revelation Church Worship Arts team.
- Assist other areas where needed.
If interested, email the Director of Worship Arts with resume and video of you leading worship at email@example.com