Eastern Hills Wesleyan Church (www.easternhillschurch.org) in Williamsville New York, is seeking a full-time Student Ministries Pastor to join their team. The Student Ministries Pastor will serve on the Senior leadership Team, as well as work as part of
the Next Gen Ministry team (Ministry birth- 12th grade and families). The primary responsibilities of the Student Ministries Pastor will be to provide leadership in youth programming and missions, develop relationships with the youth, families,
and volunteers, and recruit and train volunteers to minister to the youth.
The Pastor of Sudent Ministries will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Provide leadership in all student ministry programming grades 6th-12th grade
- Supervise student ministry assistant
- Develop relationships with students from 6th to 12th grade, their families, and volunteers
- Recruit, Equip and train and volunteers
- Function as an integral part of the Next Gen ministry team
- Participate in planning and executing Next Gen “All Play” ministry opportunities
- Cultivate and nurture a serving culture within the student ministry
- Oversee Student ministry budget
- Oversee student ministry facilities
- Nurture students and families throughout life events, spiritual milestones
- Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Relational skills
- A passion to disciple students in their faith
- Leadership development as a passion
- Communication and organizational skills
- College Degree, seminary desired, 3-5 years experience in student ministry
Eastern Hills is an evangelical church that is a part of the Wesleyan denomination. Its mission is to engage every person to become a passionate follower of Jesus Christ.
For more detailed information or to submit a resume, including a cover letter and three references, please contact- Donna Zangara, Director of Next Gen Ministries (email@example.com)
or call 716-688-7165.