This position will partner with four other program staff and will focus specifically on ministries of worship and assimilation designed to help people grow as serious followers of Jesus Christ and involved participants in the Body of Christ. Responsibilities will include planning and leading worship in two Sunday services (one traditional, one contemporary), as well as providing leadership in the development of relationships within the church body. Preaching is a plus, but not a necessity.
Faith Alliance Church is a congregation with an average attendance of 300 in a small town in west-central Ohio. We are affiliated with the Christian and Missionary Alliance and have a strong missional component.
- Provide leadership for the music and liturgy for our Sunday morning worship experiences and other special or seasonal services. (Currently, we hold one traditional and one contemporary service on Sunday.)
- Develop approaches to worship that facilitate worshipers in experiencing God’s presence and responding to that presence.
- Assist in developing effective communication of missional concepts in the worship services.
- Develop musicians who will help lead the congregation in worship.
Assimilation and Relationship Development
- Develop strategies for helping people develop relationships with others in the life of the church
- Develop systems for welcoming and following up persons who are new to the church
- Develop clear paths of assimilation that lead to active participation in the life of the church, including membership
- Assist the Senior Pastor in the ministries of pastoral care as needed
- Assist in the day-to-day administrative responsibilities of the church
- Participate fully in the shared life of the ministry staff
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
- Authentic love for the Lord Jesus Christ
- Healthy personal identity
- Love for people and excellent relational skills
- Ability to relate to adults aged 45 and under
- Visionary outlook
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Healthy family life
- Humble, teachable spirit
- Life-long learner
Qualifications And Experience:
- Skilled in music and worship leadership, as well as assimilation strategy
- Excellent knowledge of the Bible
- Licensed or licensable by the Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Previous experience in at least one ministry setting
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Associate Pastor for Small Groups and AdministrationCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20
Pastor of Worship & Music- Highland ParkChurchology Staffing
- Madison Heights, Michigan
- October 20
Worship LeaderClear Water Church
- Anchorage, Alaska
- October 20