CORNERSTONE COMMUNITY CHURCH
JOB DESCRIPTION: FAMILY EDUCATION PASTOR
I. Basic Function
- To Serve as the Family Education Pastor
- To maintain an active ministry for reaching, teaching and discipleship of families for Jesus Christ.
- A born-again believer with a growing and active relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Evidence of spiritual/emotional maturity with a genuine love and understanding of families.
- Support the doctrinal beliefs, constitution and by-laws of Cornerstone Community Church (CCC).
- Adequate training and experience in the field of ministry to adults and families.
- Evidence of leadership, organizational and administrative abilities.
- Commitment to CCC’s mission, vision and values.
- Personal integrity and moral purity with marital status in accord with biblical standards.
- To cast vision, administer and supervise all children’s/kids ministries from nursery to high school that instruct and motivate developing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. To train and equip leaders to organize and plan all lessons for
all ministries. This individual must be highly gifted in the area of delegation and have the ability to reproduce their leadership into key leaders.
- To mentor, equip and create environments for families to connect and apply biblical principles in their lives.
- Provide pastoral care to the youth and their families.
- An organized, ongoing ministry of training and discipleship of people in the Christian Faith to include:
- Teaching in basic Bible doctrine.
- Instruction and motivation in developing a commitment to Christ, living a Spirit-filled life and growing towards spiritual maturity.
- Development of Biblical principal centered curriculum to help the families live out their faith according to God’s word.
- An organized, ongoing ministry designed to train and send people forth in personal evangelism.
- Keeping current on adult and family ministry trends, programming and needs.
- Seeking to integrate the family ministries into the total thrust and mission of the church.
- Developing and maintaining an organized and ongoing program to build, support and encourage strong marriages and families.
- Assisting in the public worship services as directed by the elder board.
- Assisting in special times of need of the church (preaching services, funerals, weddings etc. if needed).
- Giving assistance in areas of ministry as directed by the elder board.
IV. Working Relationships
- Work under the leadership and counsel of the elder board in programming, expenditures and planning of the ministries of the family.
- Develop and maintain harmony/unity of purpose in the area of family ministry.
- Earnestly seek unity and purpose as a co-laborer within the multi-staff personnel, to prayerfully support other members of the staff and their ministries, and to diligently labor together to accomplish the purposes, goals and outreach of the church.
- The Family Education Pastor shall receive an annual review with the Elders to consider the progress of the ministry and financial considerations for the coming year.
Please Contact if interested- email@example.com