Responsibilities of the Executive Pastor
- Oversee HR and Administration
- Plan, direct and oversee discipleship and adult equipping classes
- Oversee our Life Group (small groups) ministry which includes equipping the current leaders, training new leaders, establishing curriculum, and shepherding structure
- Assist the Senior Pastor and staff in carrying out the mission by breaking projects and dreams into manageable steps for execution
- Oversee the tracking of our newcomers and how they are integrating into the body
Note: This person is a LEADER OF LEADERS who will build teams and the structure for everything listed above.
- Possesses Christian maturity, integrity and purity
- Heart for the whole church not just his area of ministry -- a team player
- Hard worker, kind-hearted yet firm in his convictions, able to confront gently
- Passionate to equip and see others using their spiritual gifts
- Equally driven to reach the lost, equip the saints and organize community
Harvest Bible Chapel in Rockford is an eleven year old church plant from Harvest Bible Fellowship, a church planting ministry of the parent church Harvest Bible Chapel in Rolling Meadows IL. Our church is conservative in theology and aggressive in reaching
people for Christ. Sunday AM services would include preaching for 40-45 minutes, worship led by a band, and occasional videos that enhance the aims of Sunday AM. Our passion is to love the Lord with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength and spread that
passion to our city and to the nations. Church planting is in our blood. Our current attendance is approximately 750.