The Graphic Designer is responsible for assisting with both internal and external media communication via print, web, and social media. This role is a multi-faceted role with an emphasis on preparation for the weekend, as well as assisting with various tech team needs.
- 40-45 hours per week
- Weekend Celebration Services (as assigned)
- Weekly 1:1 with Direct Report
- Weekly Service Planning Meeting
- Weekly Tech Team Meeting
- Weekly All-Staff meeting
- Whatever it takes to get the job done!
- Passion for creating environments where life-change can happen
- Possesses the 5 C’s: Calling, Character, Competence, Chemistry, Catalytic
- Passion for building relationships and connecting with people
- Spiritual gifts that build up the church along the lines of Leadership, Apostleship (equipping), Teaching, Prophecy, etc. (1 Corinthians 12)
- Leads well on the home front
- Strong communicator
- Humble, Coachable, Competent, Confident, and Above Reproach
- A person of action with a “can-do” attitude
- A person of encouragement
- Ability to multi-task effectively and think multi-site
- Be Awesome – be willing to do whatever it takes to propel the vision of Journey Community Church forward.
- Be fully committed to your own personal and spiritual growth.
- Maintain a discipline lifestyle through Bible-reading, tithing, prayer, and fasting.
- Prayerfully consider being a Moment Maker (giving above and beyond your tithe).
- Complete the tasks that are assigned to you by the deadline given.
- Be early to the office, meetings, weekend services, or anything else on your schedule.
- Behave professionally and be focused while you are at work
SUMMARY OF CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general layout for graphic designs (as assigned)
- Preparation of all weekend print assets for all campuses/venues
- Development, scheduling, and general oversight of Social Media communication
- Ensure all Journey Websites and App are regularly updated and maintained
- Upload and monitor Journey Podcasts
WHAT A WIN LOOKS LIKE
- Weekend assets are prepared and ready before the weekend services
- Websites, Podcasts, App, and Social Media are used effectively to communicate both internally and externally
- What are you celebrating?
- What are you doing that is life giving to you personally?
- What have you and your spouse/kids done together that was life giving?
- Who have you connected with recently
- Who have you poured into?
- Who is pouring into you?
- How are you doing financially?
- Are you living generously? (Tithing / Moment Maker)
- Are you finding fulfillment in this ministry position?
- What challenges are you facing?
- How can I help?
- How can I pray for you?
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24
Campus ProducerScottsdale Bible Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 24
Lighting DirectorParkview Christian Church
- Orland Park, Illinois
- October 24
Journey Community Church
Journey Community Church is one church meeting in multiple locations and we are excited to watch God’s plans for us unfold. In January, 2012, we began holding our bi-weekly gatherings for our first services in our newest location on the east side of Cleveland. Our Fairview Park Campus houses our administrative offices and from this location we plan to plant and oversee multiple campuses throughout the greater Cleveland area and across the United States. We are a relational church. We believe that life is all about relationsh More...