The Set-Up Assistant I assists the Facilities Manager with the set up, tear down and maintenance of
the church facility and some security duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Set up and removal of tables, linens, chairs and mobile kiosks.
2. Clean up after special events and celebrations.
3. Clean and maintain patio furniture and entrances to building
4. Trash pick up and removal
5. Bathroom and kitchen maintenance
6. Linen maintenance
7. Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs and have complete mobility for building and grounds activities
8. Ensure all doors are locked and secured after evening group meetings
1. Previous church building volunteerism
2. Preferred High School Diploma
3. Proficient computer skills, experience or ability to learn Mac software
4. Reside in the Ahwatukee or surrounding area
Personal & Spiritual Growth
1. Essential Qualities
a. Two words: PASSION and FUN. This person must also have a sense of humor and a strong desire to
“enjoy the journey”
b. A self-starter who has a strong work ethic
c. Enthusiasm and joy – a naturally “bright” face and smile
d. Emotional and relational intelligence
e. Loyalty and dedication to Mountain Park mission, values and leadership
f. Spiritually mature Christian with consistent and track record of Christ-like behavior
g. Effective in verbal and written communication
h. Someone who models/desires healthy biblical relationships
i. A passion for building/honoring families
j. A passion for the advancement of Gospel to unreached areas of the world
1. Additional projects and responsibiliti s may be necessary as requested by the Facilities Manager
and/or Director of Operations.
2. CC are fluid and represent the minimum expectations when it comes to tasks and areas employed.