Our large and growing church has six open Administrative Assistant or Coordinator positions. To see full job descriptions, please visit www.damascus.com and scroll down to Employment Opportunities.
Applications accepted only through the website--no phone calls, please. Relocation assistance is not available for any of these positions.
- Supports the Executive Director and Directors of Operations, Congregational Care, and Connections. (FT)
- Supports Children’s Ministry in weekly communication updates, database management, and managing volunteer information and schedules. (25 hours/week)
- Organizes youth retreats, communicates with youth and parents, and provides other administrative support to Youth Ministries. (20 hours/week)
- Plans, monitors, and coordinates all mission trips as well as local outreach. (20 hours/week)
- Supports the Senior Pastor and the Executive/Teaching Pastor in sermon preparation, worship service scheduling and communication. Also schedules adult classes and childcare for those classes. (FT).
- Works with the Special Needs Directors to manage and expand this ministry for special needs individuals of all ages, their families and friends. Integrates the ministry into the larger church family. (20 hours/week)