The Assistant Facility Director will plan, organize, assist, and direct facility maintenance, security, repair, and the physical operation of The Kirk, one church with two locations (Kirk of the Hills, Tulsa OK and Kirk Crossing, Jenks OK).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Facility Director and the Technical Services Director in the management of proper care and maintenance of Kirk of the Hills and Kirk Crossing physical building structures, all mechanical, electrical, and HVAC systems, telephone system, security
system and computer network.
- Communicate with the Facility Director on a regular basis regarding the specific and overall condition of the facility. Lead and supervise maintenance and support staff. Establish staffing plans, work schedules and employee goals, action plans and performance
reviews. Establish and maintain effective working relations with staff and congregation members, volunteers and contractors.
- Work with The Kirk ministry departments in planning and coordination of campus resources required to support ministry events. Coordinating staff/volunteer schedules for on-site event support.
- Along with Facility Director and Technical Services Director, prepare and recommend operating and capital budgets and control expenditures within those budgets.
- Cooperate with others by performing any other duties when asked to do so.
Some college and/or 3+ years experience in facilities management preferred
IT experience or educational background
Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Proficient computer skills, CRM or database experience (Fellowship One a plus)
Maintain a high degree of accuracy while keeping an eye toward deadlines
Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures
Weekend and evening availability as required
Theological beliefs, policies and practices compatible with Kirk of the Hills Presbyterian Church
Apply online at www.thekirk.com > Connect > Job Openings or click https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/at-jobopportunities.php?clientkey=6EC5E604A6AA326DEAA5C5CF1E4BED5A