PRIMARY PURPOSE & FUNCTION
The Videographer will be responsible for implementing and creating quality video content for all facets of the ministries of the church, on request. Working effectively with the Worship Team & Communications Team on creative ideas, and sharing of work flow
and work products (graphics, photography, audio, etc.)
- Capturing/Compressing video footage.
- Editing video footage and formatting video products.
- Oversee and drive the entire video process from beginning to end.
- Coach the subjects as needed during the video capture process.
- Must be able to dream, and develop creative video for worship and other ministries as needed.
- Will be responsible for assessing, purchasing and caring for video equipment.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe AfterEffects.
- Proficiency in non-linear video editing software (such as Final Cut Studio, Adobe Premier Pro, etc.).
- Working knowledge of video equipment, digital video cameras, digital cameras/photography, etc.
- Basic understanding of video streaming / web-based video
(Vimeo, Youtube, etc.).
- Knowledge of audio recording for use in video production.
- Ability to translate the gospel through media usage.
- Must be reliable and a self-starter
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure
- Must be a champion of the church staff culture
- Be an effective team member.
- Good communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a passion to grow and incorporate new methods and media forms.
- Church membership is required for this position.
- Executive Minister, Communications Director, Worship Arts Minister, Worship Arts Associate
- Degree in video, broadcast, or related field, or equivalent life experiences.
Team Leader: Worship Arts Associate
Payroll Status: Part Time
Hours: 18 to 20 hours per week