Faith Church is a fast-growing growing, multi-site church of about 600. We currently have two campuses and are looking for the right person to lead and launch our third campus. We are committed to helping people do life like Jesus, which we believe means doing live with God, with Each Other, and with the Community. This vision is played out through our Missional Communities.
The Campus Pastor shall be the on-site Lead and shall serve at Faith Church, Williamston Campus. The right person for this job is someone who desires to invest in the community they live in by serving that community and getting involved in that community. The right person is also someone who loves having and creating fun, and most of all someone who loves Jesus and loves helping others get to know Jesus.
Some things you will often hear us say are: No Preferences Allowed, No Perfect People Allowed, Work Hard and Play Hard and do it together, look for where God is at work and join him, do for one what you wish you could do for everyone, and lead with Grace. If these things resonate with you, keep reading, if they don’t, why are you still reading this…
- Pastor the local congregation
- Work with the Senior Pastor, other Campus pastors, and staff to discuss vision, needs, service opportunities and worship focuses.
- Identify, recruit and develop key ministry leaders (Children, Worship, Students, etc.)
- Manage campus budget
- Connect local congregation into MIssional Communities.
- Keep the campus focused on all key church initiatives.
- Pray for and with the leaders under your care.
- Lead elder meetings (campus specific)
- Lead other key ministry initiatives according to personal gifting and passions as well as church needs (i.e. missions or similar)
- Potentially become a part of the teaching team
Unique Qualities to Perform this Position
- High leadership skills
- Ability to mentor others and develop leaders
- Flexible, process-oriented, supportive team player.
- High level manager.
- Pastoral heart.
- Effective communicator and motivator
- Team builder
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial work ethic
- Able to lead from the 2nd Chair
- Genuinely loves people
- Able to be at least a little goofy at times and laugh at yourself when you are
Key Performance Measurements
- Key Campus indicators
- Salvations and Baptisms
- Missional Community Participation
- Community Impact/Transformation
- Individual Goals as agreed upon by Sr. Pastor and Campus Pastor
- Semi annual self evaluation and performance evaluations
- Campus has clarity of vision of where the church is going, campus is unified, campus has sense of purpose, campus is growing.
- People continue to grow and become Christ-like disciples.
- Champions the embodiment of “One Church, Many Locations” and fulfilling the mission “to give ourselves away so others would know Jesus”
- Understand assimilation and discipleship process and executes it effectively.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Pastor to MenCompass Church
- Salinas, California
- October 20
Associate Campus PastorJourney Church
- Boynton Beach, Florida
- October 18
Family PastorEssential Church
- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- October 18
West Campus PastorCalvary Church
- St. Peters, Missouri
- October 18
CAMPUS PASTORThe Chapel
- Palatine, Illinois
- October 16