Timberlake is a fast growing, simple, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are a multi-campus church currently with three locations and plans are in the works
already to launch our fourth campus. We also just completed a multi-million dollar addition, including
brand new state of the art space for youth and kids, to our Redmond campus.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team in the role of Middle School Pastor. This person will be a self-starter, fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last position.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you have experience leading and growing a middle school or high school ministry?
- Are you fun?
- Can you manage details?
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare an engaging and relevant message weekly and teach each weekend in middle school
- Lead the planning and execution of fun and engaging games, mixers, and videos for services
- Collaborate with the entire Student Ministry Team for alignment
- Track health and progress of ministry programs
- Responsible for the stewardship of the middle school budget
- Lead, develop, and manage a team of volunteers
- Lead and oversee mid-week small groups for students
- Plan and execute from start to finish a winter camp and summer camp for middle schoolers
- Special events throughout the year, always connecting with a weekend service
- Develop a simple discipleship structure that is a straightforward and strategic and moves students through a process of spiritual growth
- Care for students spiritually as well as connecting with them relationally on a regular basis
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced, ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
In order to be considered - send us the following items:
- Your resume
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
- Links to your social media accounts - facebook, Twitter, linkedin, etc.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com