As our church is growing to add new locations, we are actively seeking candidates that are qualified to lead in our Weekend Experiance department. Stylistically we strive to create a modern, engaging enviornment. You can check our services at www.crossroadsfellowship.cc.
Please be advised that any submission should be achompanied by a video link demonstrating your musical ability.
This can be sent to: email@example.com
CrossRoads Fellowship Church Job Summary
To glorify God through genuine worship, engaging worship leadership and excellence in programming and presentation that leads people into authentic life-transforming worship, and to develop a Worship Arts community that is producing
fully devoted followers of Christ.
CrossRoads Fellowship requires an undergraduate degree in a related ministry field
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the Worship Team
- Leads in worship on weekend services through singing or playing an instrument ?
- Trains band and vocal team leaders to assist in rehearsals ?
- Leads weekly Worship Team rehearsals ?
- Creatively collaborates with staff on set ?design, lighting features, worship elements, and service flow ?
- Collaborates with the Creative Arts Pastor in the development and implementation of possible ?worship events (i.e., Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Fall ?Campaign, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve) ?
- Researches new and trending songs to implement into worship or as stand alone presentation ?songs ?
- Writes original worship songs and collaborates in song development with the Worship staff ?
- Generates weekly lyrics and service order with notes on specific lighting needs for the Media ?Team ?
- Develops volunteer worship leaders ?
- Responsible for the upkeep of band equipment and instruments
- Writes, arranges, and charts music for weekend services ?
- Maintains Planning Center music/volunteer database ?
- Maintains the band and vocal schedule
- Uploads chord charts, lyrics, and Mp3s to Planning Center for all campuses ?
- Creates practice tracks of all band and vocal parts for volunteers to rehearse ?
- Creates audio click-tracks for worship songs and performance videos ?
- Creates audio loops for worship and/or presentation songs to mimic sounds heard on current ?
- Coordinates spiritual development and skill training activities for the volunteers ?
- Participates in pastoral care for band and vocal volunteers