The Family Equipping Pastor (FEP), under the direction of the Lead Pastor and the church Leadership Board, will champion ministry vision to facilitate the growth and effectiveness of a comprehensive, inter-generational full-spectrum, family ministry from
birth to high school graduation. The FEP is responsible for engaging, leading, training, and equipping parents as the primary disciple makers of their children, as well as other adult family members, pastoral staff and volunteer staff, to assist and support
parents in the discipleship of their children.
Calvary Evangelical Free Church is seeking a pastor as laid out in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus1:7-9, with a passion for God who will lead the members of the church into closer relationship with Him, and who stands firm on God’s Word.
A viable candidate for this position must have the following core requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A Master’s degree or equivalent seminary degree in Bible or ministry
- 10 years of experience in full-time, compensated ministry that includes pastoral leadership in age specific ministry
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ as defined by the Bible, and as is further described in the Constitution of Calvary Evangelical Free Church
Candidates for this position that have the following characteristics/experiences would be given greater consideration beyond the basic job requirements:
- A Master’s Degree in Family Ministries from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Experience in a variety of graded ministries with the church (youth, children, seniors, young adults, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge in the current movement of family equipping ministry, including knowledge of current literature on the subject.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary will be commensurate to experience, responsibilities, and balanced to maintain equity within all of the pastoral staff of the church
- A benefit package is available for all full time employees of the church
- Relocation benefits may be available for qualified hires as identified by the leadership board
It is anticipated that the Family Equipping Pastor will join the Calvary staff by summer of 2015. If a candidate meets the job requirements as defined in this posting, we welcome them to apply. Send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Two electronic documents must be attached.
1) A complete resume must be submitted that displays evidence that the job requirements are met.
2) A letter of intent that briefly describes the candidate’s interest in the position. This letter should not be a restatement of the resume.