This position is responsible for all financial activities of the church including preparation of current financial reports, summaries and forecasts for future organizational growth and a general economic outlook. This is a highly responsible management position
supervising several part-time staff members. This person works collaboratively with the pastor and central team and is responsible for financial communications with the advisory team.
Receivables & Contributions
Oversee counting of all offerings and deposits to the bank.
Payables & Purchasing
Disburse church funds in accordance with its resolutions, within the approved budget, as directed by the pastor, treasurer, and advisors.
Records & Reconciliations
Monitor cash flow of the operational budget. Manage six LLCs belonging to the church.
Payroll & Taxes
Prepare automated payroll deposit for employees at a frequency directed by the pastor.
Reporting & Review
Provide regular reports to the pastor and treasurer, advising them regarding all financial matters, and perform any other fiduciary duties as requested by them. Work with an outside, independent accounting firm regarding annual financial reviews.
- Bachelor of Accounting degree
- At least two years of accounting experience
- Can plan and organize in advance as well as adjust very quickly to any changes that might need to be made.
- Can self-evaluate, seek and respond to constructive feedback, and maintain self-awareness at all times.
- Must be actively and consistently engaged in a church (service and tithing)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience working with non-profit organizations
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
To be determined based on experience.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT http://crosswalk.cc/learn-more/contact/ if you apply via Church Staffing we will send you an application to fill out as well.