As a member of the Creative Arts Team, you need to be able to take creative concepts from start to finish. The applicant must be a strong shooter/editor, have competency and versatility of skills and knowledge in video cameras, framing, lenses, lighting,
production audio, and be called to storytelling through media. We are looking for a person who works well with deadlines, is organized, and productive.
- Contribute weekend worship services creative elements
- Direct, contract, and recruit talent, crew
- Conceptualize (along with Creative Arts Team), shoot and edit creative content:
- Life-change testimonies
- Short message/thematic support pieces (comedic, narrative, conceptual, etc.)
- Specific ministry and church-wide promo, etc.
- Weekly announcement videos
- 2+ years of experience shooting/editing
- Strong technical video/media production background; Education in video media production desired.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
Faith Christian is a mega-church in a mini-county. Our church is a great place to grow up and grow old in. It is a place where we love family and community! For over 34 years we have loved the people of our growing church and also our community. We exist
to make a difference in people’s lives, not only during our service times, but with our many community outreaches like, Backpack Giveaway, Love Week, Coats for Kids, and many more. Our doors are always open to everyone. With our many services throughout the
week, our desire is to meet you where you are. Our services always have age appropriate teaching from birth to adulthood. You will find relevant teachings from the Bible, contemporary and authentic worship in a creative, friendly, and loving environment. Our
church is always filled with people from different cultures, backgrounds and ages, who love people and who love God. Together, we want to be bigger than ourselves. We want to change the world through the love of God. We want to be the church you call home.