- Christian who feels a call by God into children’s ministry
- Passion for nurturing children’s faith
- Able to relate to children and their families
- Skilled at leading children to develop a strong faith in Jesus Christ
- Love for children and families
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 5th grade, including
Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc.
- Choose and prepare curriculum (Along with Volunteers) for each program and each age level.
- Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate
learning and encourage spiritual growth.
- Recruit, train, schedule, motivate, recognize, and lead teams of volunteers.
- Liaison with church Staff and volunteers, and liaison with Youth Committee/Director and
- Communication – church Echoes, bulletins, Newsletter
Take a look at us at www.facebook.com/PalmValleyLutheran or www.PalmValleyLutheranChurch.org