This position includes recruitment and training of adult sponsors, oversight of small groups, oversight of educational programming, and oversight of discipling oriented events and retreats. This position also works closely with our lead Student Minister
in determining teaching themes for large group worship and sharing a portion of the speaking opportunities as needed.
- Speak in MS and/or HS Worship Services as assigned by Student Lead Minister
- Participate in planning and development of teaching themes and content for Worship Services
- Teach/Lead Education Class and/or Small Group when necessary
Student Small Groups
- Recruit and Equip adult Small Group Leaders
- Promote the significance of Small Groups to students and parents
- Oversee content, scheduling, and location of Small Groups.
- Recruit and equip teachers for various classes (currently Elements and Pursuit)
- Promote the significance of biblical literacy to students and parents
- Oversee content, scheduling, and location of classes
1- Promote the value of unique events like CIY or Camp to students and parents
2- Select, plan, promote, and attend various annual Discipling Events in coordination with Student Lead Minister.
3- Recruit and oversee necessary adult sponsors for all Discipling Events
4- Oversee planning and execution of all special events and activities