Victory Life Church is a growing, vibrant church in Western Colorado that is part of the Assemblies of God. The average attendance is over 850, with an average of over 125 children on Sunday mornings. Our Children's ministry has had strong, part-time leadership
over the past 2 1/2 years and is poised for explosive growth with our new full-time Children's pastor. Applicants should have at least 3-5 years ministry experience, be a college graduate and MUST be credentialed with the Assemblies of God. Salary will be
commiserate with experience. Please read job description below. Applicants can email resume and other materials to Sr. Associate Pastor Josh Cook at
email@example.com. Videos of you in action are also highly recommended!
Children’s Pastor – Victory Life Church
- Organize, supervise and work with volunteers on all activities related to Children (Infants – 5th Grade) of Victory Life Church, including but not limited to:
- 2 Sunday Morning Kids Church services (K-5th)Infant and Toddler Ministry on Sunday morning
- Sunday morning Sunday School classes between services
- Wednesday night Royal Rangers and Girls MPact
- Must be able to recruit, train and equip volunteers, workers and leaders so that effective ministry to children is ongoing.
- Must be able to communicate well with Children, Parents and Adult leaders/volunteers.
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating a monthly schedule for volunteer workers on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights
- Expected to provide curriculum and/or materials to all volunteers and teachers to that solid Bible teaching takes place in all classes, ages 2 and up.
- Organize at least two leadership training and development sessions a year with paid and volunteer Children’s ministry staff
- Work very closely with VLC’s Youth Pastor on maintaining the highest level of security through our Risk Management program.
- Plan, organize and participate in the following monthly/annual Children’s Ministry Special events
- Monthly BGMC Offering
- Royal Rangers Pinewood Derby
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Rocky Mtn. District Kids Summer Camp
- Annual VBS in July
- Fall Harvest Party (Trunk or Treat)
- Kids Christmas Musical/Production (optional but preferred)
- Junior Bible Quiz (optional but preferred)
- Assist the other pastors with weekly assignments, such as hospital visitation or emergency calls of various kinds
- Participate in weekly pastoral staff meetings.
- Other duties requested by the Senior Pastor. The children’s pastor will be directly accountable to the Senior Associate Pastor, but access to the Senior Pastor will always be available.