This part-time position will cover all aspects of ministry, while specializing in and relating to adult/senior developmental issues. This position will include visitation, teaching, activity planning, monthly meetings and etc. Background in paid Christian
Pastoral ministry for minimum of 5 years is preferred (could be retired pastor). Formal theological degree also preferred. Current pastoral license or ordination is required.
1. Organize regular weekly and monthly programs, presentations, workshops, social and cultural events, activities, and gatherings for seniors and others to meet their social, emotional, and spiritual needs, reduce isolation, and prevent loneliness and depression.
2. Organize and conduct visits and calls to the sick, terminally ill, members who have lost immediate family to tragedy, people dealing with depression after serious or chronic illness, and members who are homebound or isolated living in their own homes,
assisted living facilities, or nursing homes.
3. Develop relationships and collaborations with agencies and organizations working in the Pastoral care and later-life stage fields in the greater Naples area, to include hospitals/health centers/universities/colleges, state and city elder-service programs.
4. Provide one-to-one support, information, advocacy, and advice to seniors and others on issues pertinent to their lives. Assess their need for counseling, psychological, and emotional support.
5. Assist, weekly, Lead Pastor in worship duties at the Traditional Service.
6. Preach on occasion (8 – 10 times a year).
7. Other duties assigned by the Lead Pastor.
Salary offered for position: $18,000 (part-time, about 20 hours a week)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being part of a team and a church where God is moving, and if this position entices you, then please email the following below to email@example.com
1. Cover Letter
3. Video or audio files of a sermon you preached (if possible)