Plan, organize, oversee and control the daily services required for the maintenance, operation and safety of the physical facilities for the 15 acre, 75,000 square feet under roof, growing campus. Develop and oversee short and long-range plans for construction
remodeling and modernization of the facility. Researching, negotiating and managing the purchase of all facility related supplied, equipment and services. Manage the facilities team (maintenance, grounds, housekeeping and inventory control).
This person should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being
willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
Financial Responsibility: Along with Director, prepare and recommend operating and capital budgets and control expenditures within those budgets.
Construction/Maintenance: Oversee various construction and maintenance projects. Working knowledge of federal and state regulations and building codes. Ability to read and interpret building drawings and plans
Building Structure/Safety: Responsible for maintaining the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, telephone system. Development and management of comprehensive preventive maintenance and safety program. Responsible
to ensure proper venue preparation (climate control, access, furniture set up, and accessories provided) for all campus events
Management: Communicate with Facilities Director on a regular basis regarding the specific and overall condition of the facility. Ensure the entire campus is at “Cornerstone Standards” at all times in a, very busy, fast paced environment.
Lead and supervisory maintenance and support staff. Establish staffing plans, work schedules and employee; goals, action plans, and performance reviews. Establishing and maintaining effective working relations with internal and external customers, volunteers
Event Support: Work with all Cornerstone ministry departments in planning and coordination of campus resources required to support ministry events. Events sizing from a half dozen individuals to 10,000 plus. Coordinating staff/volunteer
schedules for on site event support.
- 3 + years experience in Facilities Management
- Proficient computer skills, CRM or database experience (Fellowship One is a plus)
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring there are no loose ends on projects.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy while keeping an eye toward deadlines.
- Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures.
- Weekend availability
- Model biblical community in their relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).