Lighting Director & Technical Arts Assistant Director is a member of the Creative Arts team. This person will be expected to work closely with other creative personalities as a positive and encouraging team member. The individual will be responsible to assist
in the media/technical arts weekend experience as well as non-weekend events (Christmas, Easter, Conferences, Concerts, Weddings, Funerals, etc) to develop lighting volunteers and maintain media/technical systems church wide.
This person should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being
willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
Managing Technical Projects
- Assist in managing projects with the Creative Arts Ministry Team
- Assist with the equipment and fixtures maintenance, preparation, operation, set-up/breakdown in the media/technical arts.
- Maintain media/technical systems throughout the campus
Oversee Lighting throughout the church
- Responsible for the weekend lighting experience
- Creatively enhance the overall worship experience through the use of theatrical lighting
- Responsible for the overall lighting plot
- Assist facilities team with house light replacements (auditorium)
- Weekly light programming
- Curating backgrounds for our center stage that enhance the lighting for worship
- Volunteer lighting coordination and development
- Technical support to all campus ministries, The Mine, all church events. Church weddings, funerals, memorial services, etc.
Important skills/personal traits
- 3 + years experience in Lighting Management
- Proficient computer skills, CRM or database experience (Fellowship One is a plus)
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring there are no loose ends on projects.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy while keeping an eye toward deadlines.
- Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures.
- Weekend availability
- Model biblical community in their relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).