The Creative Arts Director is in charge of all creative elements at The Point. We are seeking a
leader of leaders who can oversee a team of incredible volunteers, staff, and interns. This person should be a creative visionary who can see a concept from a dream into a reality. A great eye for detail is crucial for success in this role.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Leads and oversees volunteers, staff, and interns in the Creative Arts and Production Department. Great recruiter and developer of people.
- Visionary for all things with creative arts at The Point. Responsible for the implementation of all creative assets.
- Leads the creative process and team related to series, branding, multimedia, and stage themes.
- Creative direction and execution for The Point videos, graphics, print, web/digital, and branding.
- Leads and oversees the Creative and Production vision and assets, including all audio, video, lighting, presentation, and technical operations of The Point.
About The Point
The Point began in the fall of 2009, launched by Pastor Gabe Turner. In the past six years, we’ve seen God do tremendous things. In 2011 we launched a second service. In 2013, we started a campaign to prepare for a 24/7 facility. In 2014, we launched our
second campus. For Easter of 2014, we saw 1,500 in attendance. Also in 2014, we became the Mid-Atlantic center for church planting through the Liberty Church Planting Network (LCPN). 2015 is already off to a great start, with attendance, volunteering, groups,
and giving healthier than it's ever been.
Our services are modern and contemporary in nature, and aim to connect people into weekly Community Groups where they are equipped and encouraged to Love People and then share the Life of Christ in the community of Central Virginia. The Creative Arts Director
will play a crucial role in creating a Sunday environment that fits within our mission to
Love God. Love People. Love Life. They will be passionate about creating followers of Jesus Christ, multiplying leaders, and shepherding volunteers into a deeper walk with the Lord.
We are one church with two mobile campuses 30 miles apart, located in Charlottesville, VA. Our city is historic and beautiful with UVA, Monticello, the downtown pedistrian mall, the river and greenways, the farmers market, and all of the modern convienences
you'd expect in a great city. We're right outside of the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive (Shenandoah National Park).
For general questions or to apply for this position please send a resume with a
cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
Resumes accepted through April 30th, 2015.