Do you dream of leading a talented team who desire to spend the best hours of their day furthering God’s kingdom?
Are you passionate about creating and leading worship services that connect with God?
Can you create and manage the weekend service process from idea to execution?
Are you known for your emotional/relational intelligence and your ability to establish rapport with team members and volunteers?
As the Worship Pastor, you will lead the weekend service process toward powerfully engaging, innovative, and scripture rich experiences. In addition, you will successfully oversee both the programming and production ministries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing overall leadership and management to the programming/production staff
- Managing and driving the creative arts team to brainstorm, create, and execute each weekend service
Position requirements include:
- Minimum of 4 years paid experience leading worship service and creation for a congregation of 500+ as well as experience managing a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in technical and non-technical environments
- Collaborative creator open to a variety of creative expressions
- Detail-oriented producing excellence in service execution
If this sounds like you, please consider applying.
Please note that in order to be considered for this role you MUST apply via our online portal using this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12759691
(you may need to copy and paste the link into your browser)