Foursquare Movement is a Christian faith based non-profit organization located in downtown Los Angeles, CA. The Communications Dept of this org represents the national brand and the national voice to more than 65,000 churches and meeting places around the world, including more than 1,600 in the U.S. We produce a full-color, perfect-bound magazine; maintain an innovative website; produce weekly email newsletters, and serve more than 3,500 leaders at our annual convention. We are looking for an Art Director/Designer with a harmonious blend of creative thinking and HANDS-ON execution skills. The Art Director will work alongside the Events Manager and the Content Manager, under the Communications Director, and lead a small creative team of in-house and out-of-house developers, designers, illustrators and photographers.
What You'll Do
• Innovate and execute new and existing brand strategies in print, web and email.
• Lead the creative team in successful creation and production of design solutions.
• Plan and direct many aspects of assigned projects.
• Develop creative talent and lead in professional and creative development.
• Manage internal details of projects, including finding and/or choosing freelancers, coordinating production with outside departments, preparing production files for press, and communicating with our print shop.
• Lead the creative team in translating management’s conceptual ideas and executing winning creative direction.
• Develop and execute brand for annual international event.
• Art direct photo shoots, video shoots, website development, imagery, advertising campaigns, and event promotional material.
• Work with project manager to maintain well-balanced traffic flow.
Who You Are
• A strategic designer who understand brand and process.
• An empathetic and communicative team player
• Always on the cutting edge of design, editorial, and retail trends
• Comfortable tackling problems head-on and adapting to shifting priorities
• Ready to make careful, but efficient, decisions in the face of rigid deadlines
• Self-trained in the fine art of foosball
• BA or BS degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
• 5+ years working at a communications or marketing agency or brand
• Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Passionate about design, branding and creative problem solving
• Portfolio that demonstrates style, range, creativity and craftsmanship in both web and print
• Keen understanding and visible experience in brand strategy and UX/UI design
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photography, especially) and general computer proficiency
• Ability to work within strict budgets
• Strong communication and collaboration skills with a propensity towards leadership and mentoring
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Missions (767615)Private Profile
- Southeast USA , North Carolina
- December 8
Ravi Zacharias Ministry International - Director of MarketingChurchology Staffing
- Norcross, Georgia
- December 7
House Manager for Recovery ResidenceAddiction Recovery Coalition
- Hancock, New Hampshire
- December 2
Graphic Design and Marketing CoordinatorPreston Hollow Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- December 1
Director of CommunicationsWalnut Street UMC
- Chillicothe, Ohio
- December 1
We are the only not for profit group in the world that provides relational staffing and coaching services for Christian leaders so that Kingdom-minded organizations thrive.
We are connected fans, Slingers, staff, lead associates, and a management team who discover talent and solutions. Our vision is to see remarkable leaders for remarkable churches.
We are personal, leveraging what we know and who we know for the best team possible. Our goal is the perfect transition.
We ar More...