The primary responsibilities of this position involve the leading of the 9:45 Impact worship service and be the Assistant Youth Director under the mission of the church: Becoming Disciples of Jesus To Make a Difference. These ministries will be organized
around the church’s ministry strategy of: Connect, Learn, Grow, Serve, Give. The job responsibilities are:
• Work closely with the Senior Pastor and the Minister of Worship and Fine Arts to plan and coordinate all the worship needs and ministries of the congregation.
• Lead and continue to develop the 9:45 Impact worship service to be unique, edgy, and contemporary. In addition, continuing to incorporate youth into all aspects of the Impact service.
• Work with the youth ministry staff to develop and coordinate a Wednesday night youth worship experience as well as other musical aspects for youth ministry.
• Help with other music ministries when needed. (Children’s choir, music camp, VBS, etc.)
• Create other musical groups as necessary.
• Work with the youth ministry staff and under the authority of the Youth Pastor to provide ministry for Senior High youth primarily and Junior High youth when necessary.
• Prepare and coordinate budget of the Impact worship service.
• Attend weekly staff meeting and meet with other staff to plan events.
• Submit articles to the ENTOS (church newsletter).
• Meet with the Youth Pastor and Associate Youth Director weekly and the senior pastor as needed.
• Attend various ministry opportunities to network with and support Trinity family members.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Attend continuing education seminars to enhance the gifts given for ministry.