We are looking for a new team memeber to join our staff that has a passion for graphic media. We are looking for someone who is proficient in creating graphic media for print purposes and video creation to promote and celebrate the various ministries
If you are interested in finding out more, please email with a link to some examples of your work.
Contact: Joey Wright, Worship Pastor
First Baptist Church of Harvester (FBCH)
Job Title: Visual Systems Manager
Department: Worship and Communications
Reports To: Worship and Communications Pastor
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
SUMMARY: To develop and implement overall visual communications for the purpose of branding, publicizing, and promoting the various ministries of FBCH.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create series specific graphics for use in the services, bulletins, website, and facilities.
- Create general publicity for the various ministries at FBCH as needed.
- Assist in creating and implementing other graphic needs.
- Create video elements for use in the worship services and other ministries.
- Create series specific media elements as needed.
- Create celebration videos in order to share with the larger congregation how God is at work.
- Create recap videos for major events including, but not limited to, VBX, WIRED, mission trips, etc.
- Create video wall signage as needed.
- Create and manage an archive of sermon master videos.
- Attend all relevant meetings.
- Recruit, train, and oversee volunteers for various roles in supporting the visual media ministry.
- Be knowledgeable of ethical and safe practices that minimize the church’s liability.
- Oversee the required billing and other payments involved for the creation of media elements.
- Provide resources, documentation, and communication for leadership as directed.
- Assist in developing the annual budget for communications within the worship ministry and oversee the day-to-day stewardship of assigned ministry budgets.
Other duties may be assigned. This job description is not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by employee’s supervisor.
- Desire to continuously learn and serve others.
- Caring heart and desire to help heal those who are hurting and broken.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Integrity for work habits and results.
- Ability to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively and proactively.
- Appreciation for own and others giftedness.
- Ongoing desire and effort to grow more Christ-like in character.
- Able to keep high level of confidentiality.
- Strong listener.
Skills and Talents:
- Proficient and growing knowledge of video editing software.
- Proficient and growing knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to become proficient in additional creative software.
- Knowledgeable concerning relevant legal and ethical issues
- Possess very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure.
- Begin and end projects within reasonable timeframe.
- Self-starter needing minimal supervision.
- Works well with others and within a team.
- Energized by non-routine assignments.
- Creative and innovative.
- Work within budget parameters.
- Align with organizational vision, goals, values, and policies.
- Proficient with current technology and communication tools.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related church staff position.
- Significant experience developing and leading volunteers and teams.
EDUCATION: Additional Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related experience.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires sitting and viewing a computer monitor for extended periods
of time, manual dexterity, bending, stooping, walking, reaching, light lifting (20 pounds), good hearing, voice control and good vision. The noise level and the work environment is usually moderate.