Position Purpose: Assist the staff and church office with administrative functions to further the ministry of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church.
- Organize, oversee, assist and enhance the administrative task associate with management of the ministry office
- Support Associate Minister personnel through office correspondence, scheduling departmental meetings and sponsored events inside and outside the church
- Assist with compiling numbers for the annual reports – Annual Church Profile and Annual State of the Church
- Manage the Arena Database by maintaining efficiency of the records and assisting with the needs of the End Users
- Handle all training needs for the Arena Database; maintaining updated training documentation and implementation of policies and procedures surrounding the data entry
- Responsible for collecting SBS records and reporting SBS attendance #’s
- Manage all clerical assignments to the Ministry Assistants for Communications and Membership Records Office
- Maintain financial records for ministry to include preparing purchase orders, journal entries, fund transfers, personnel expense reconciliation and reporting etc.
- Enter all calendar requests for ministry into the EMS calendaring system.
- Enhance communication with the staff, lay leadership, and membership on the part of the Associate Minister
- Carry out miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned by Associate Pastor
- Must be a believer and follower in Jesus Christ
- Must have 3-5 years current experience supporting Executive level personnel
- Must have experience working in a church setting
- Must be Advanced level in Microsoft Word, Intermediate level in Excel, Intermediate level in PowerPoint
- Must be Advanced in using databases
- Exceptionally detailed, analytical and possess problem solving skills
- Spiritually and professionally mature