Position Overview: ChristLife Community Church is seeking a spiritual and organizational leader to oversee the worship ministries of our Church. Oversight of the worship ministry of ChristLife Community Church includes but is not limited
to leading our community worship; implementation of ChristLife Community Churches vision, mission and strategy in the area of worship; crafting themes for each service in conjunction with the weekly Teaching Pastor; training and nurturing team members; ensuring
each worship service engages the congregation with the opportunity for an authentic encounter with God.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
- Experience in leading worship, vocalists, and musicians.
- Sense a calling to serve in this kind of ministry role and the ability to clearly articulate that calling to others.
- Track record of success as a team builder.
- Proficiency in playing piano or guitar with the ability to lead while playing.
- Experience as a leader and recruiter of volunteers; with the ability to nurture talent in multiple age groups.
- Minimum of 2 years of worship leadership experience or qualified worship degree
- Heart for the spiritual formation of those in the congregation and the worship ministry.
- Relational skills and an enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, lighting, computers, Media Shout, and video projection.
- Ability to work with Chord Charts, Sheet music, and Guitar Tabs.
- Ability to incorporate other art forms as needed.
- Commitment to ongoing personal & professional growth.
- Fully support the mission, vision, and worship philosophy of ChristLife Community Church
- Must have strong vocal skills.
- Must have a teachable heart.
- Build the necessary teams to carry out the worship areas of ChristLife Community Church.
- Plan the corporate worship services of ChristLife Community Church in consultation with the Lead Pastor and worship planning team.
- Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals as necessary.
- Introduce our worship teams to worship training provided by other ministries, books, and conferences.
- Set annual goals for the worship ministry that are in line with our vision.
- Lead in some form of spiritual formation at every rehearsal.
- Work closely with the children and student ministry leaders to develop their worship programming experiences
- Be open to change and the shifting of responsibilities as growth and ministry develop.
- Participation in a ChristLife Community Church Life Group
- It is anticipated that duties associated with this position will take approximately 12-15 hours per week.
Compensation for this part-time/contract position is dependent on experience and ability level. Weekly compensation will range between $250-400 per week.
Please submit your resume along with a link to your work (if applicable) or a DVD. Also tell us who your favorite worship leaders are, and why.
Todd Johnson, Lead Pastor