Westwood Baptist Church desires a Media Director who is a team player with strong leadership and organizational skills and has the ability to multitask and balance many projects, in different phases of production and development, at any given time.
We’re looking for a humble leader with a shepherd’s heart, who has a passion to help a growing church consistently deliver outstanding environments where God can move among His people. As Media Director, the ideal candidate will oversee the recruitment and
training of our Media Team volunteers and staff, and our entire sound, video and lighting experience for Sunday mornings and throughout the week, so that our people consistently encounter God deeply, without distractions.
The Media Director will manage and oversee the technical execution of all Westwood worship experiences, events and ministries. Using tools such as dynamic lighting, engaging video and superbly mixed audio, the Media Director is responsible for creating professional
technical presentations both for all Westwood branded in-house and external resources. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience directing & developing production-level multi-media projects. This person must have strong writing skills, and the ability
to be hands-on in edit is essential.
• Strong and proficient in all aspects of live sound reinforcement
• Full knowledge of live production, including video, audio, lighting, multimedia, music and staging
• Minimum three years troubleshooting technical equipment and overseeing preventative maintenance
• Knowledge and ability to operate technical gear including video switcher, camera, recording gear and digital video equipment
• Minimum three years leading and supervising a production team to include staff and volunteers
• The ability to operate various platforms of large analog and digital consoles, including audio mixing
• Mac OSX, Pro-Tools, MS Office, Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro, ProPresenter and general computer skills
• Ability to troubleshoot audio system
• Excellent organizational skills; written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and manage projects; delegating tasks to others and meeting deadlines
• Commitment to Excellence
• Follower of Jesus Christ, reflecting maturity in faith
• Strong teaching/training skills with the ability to communicate technical terms into non-technical language
For more info go to: www.westwoodbaptist.com/staff-openings