North Way Christian Community is an interdenominational and multi site church of 4000+ members with five campuses in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Each campus is led by an on-site Campus Pastor supported by a leadership team, elders, staff and volunteers.
Members come from various church backgrounds, but have found common ground in contemporary worship, biblical teaching, strong passion for following Jesus and for serving our community.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Worship Pastor (Leader) with our dynamic and growing church. This position will oversee five campuses in the worship and production areas, while working with a central team to support and provide an exceptional
and inviting worship experience each weekend. This outreach driven church offers the opportunity to lead and invest in new and up-and-coming leaders in the worship and production areas.
Position shall oversee and manage all aspects of the worship and production department to include:
1. Ensure DNA carried throughout all campuses. Work with other Champions/Directors/etc as appropriate to accomplish this.
2. Develop specific goals for overall Worship experience; work with Campus worship directors and Campus Pastors to develop worship experiences in each campus.
3. Coordinate and “drive” the strategic plan and vision of the Worship area across all areas/levels of responsibility (campus level and campus wide; worship/production at all campuses )
4. Oversee all creative aspects of weekly worship at all campuses; working in conjunction with Teaching Team, Creative Director, Campus Pastors and other appropriate employees. Ensuring all persons are communicated with and updated appropriately
and in timely manner.
5. Provide consistent support and leadership to worship and production areas.
6. If ordained Pastor, provide sacerdotal duties/support to the North Way congregation.
7. Develop/encourage/support/lead an organizational structure of paid staff and volunteers to ensure all areas of worship/production areas are operating smoothly, efficiently and effectively.
8. Oversee budget for all worship areas (Worship and Production at all campuses); working with each Campus Pastor and others as appropriate in creating and managing said budget.
A Lead Worship and observe worship in all campuses on a consistent basis – review tapings as well as observe in person. Evaluate all services on a weekly basis, providing feedback to the Worship Director and to the Campus Pastor in each campus;
to partner with the Pastor to assist in developing/leading/ supporting the Worship Director/Leader.
B. Work closely with Production Team at to ensure a high level/high quality capture of the service to be used at other campuses.
C. Meet consistently with the Production Director, Campus Worship Director/Leader regularly to review and evaluate past services and plan for upcoming services.
Minimum of 5 years experience in a large organization, in a high level worship/production area, leading worship and leading a team; be a strong musician and vocalist; Ability to read, adapt, interpret music for/with others; ability to lead musicians and
Ability to lead staff and volunteers; Ability to assist direct reports in leading and developing those reporting to the direct reports; Ability to address conflict and challenges; Ability to lead and celebrate through and for others; Ability and experience
in supervision of employees ; Spiritually mature
Experience in production areas-understanding technology and technology needs; stage design and set up/tear down knowledge; Ability to think “out of the box”
Possess and demonstrate strong communication skills; Ability to promote “good morale” amongst the team.
Possess a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
Submit a cover letter, resume and a video of a current worship experience to email@example.com