Great Bridge Baptist Church located in Chesapeake, VA is searching for a full time Minister to Children. Great Bridge Baptist Church is a theologically conservative Southern Baptist Church affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, the Baptist General
Association of Virginia (BGAV) and the Bridge Network of Churches.
We are positioned to have a great impact on Chesapeake and are extremely connected with our community. We are a thankful church because God continually opens new doors for us to build bridges to the residents of Chesapeake.
Our desire is to be a church where families come together to “Love God, Share Jesus and Serve Others.” Because the family is under attack we feel led to develop ministries that strengthen families and prepare them to equip their children with a Biblical
worldview. Our Sunday service is best described as celebrative and we seek to connect with family members of all ages. Our average Sunday morning worship attendance is 770 and growing.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities and skills:
- Has a passion for prayer and personal Bible time.
- Personal integrity and self-motivation in the fulfillment of ministry.
- Possesses a strong desire and ability to minister to children and preschoolers as they begin to develop their relationship with Christ.
- Experience in leading and growing a vibrant ministry to children ages birth through 5th grade.
- Strong communication, organization, and administrative skills.
- Team player experienced in working with a church staff.
- Comfortable with building and leading a large volunteer team of servants.
- Highly relational and outgoing.
- Passionate about ministering to families.
- A background in education.
If you feel led by God to be a part of this exciting ministry team, then we invite you to submit a resume’. Please send a digital copy to: GBBCsearchteam@yahoo.com