This part-time role leads and coordinates all church communications to maximize effectiveness both within and outside of Covenant Church. He/She develops strategies, communication plans, and brand management tools to communicate Covenant’s identity and
calling and context-specific information to the congregation and community. The Communications Manager ensures clarity and consistency in specific communication tactics and provides vision and leadership to the area of communications in general.
- Unify, centralize, and improve our communications processes and methods (e.g., print, signage, website, social media, etc.).
- Meet regularly with ministry leaders to continually learn about each ministry area.
- Train and equip our staff to be good communicators (relative to the specific role and personality the Lord has given each of them).
- Gather up the compelling stories and important messages and develop a plan to communicate them.
- Recruit, build, and lead a team of skilled individuals who will together carry out the communications strategy.
- Monitor the effectiveness of our communications strategy/plan implementation and tools and adjust, as necessary.
Send applications to Brently at email@example.com.