Job Description:Contact Employer Apply Now
- Job Summary
- As a Communications Coordinator: The main purpose of this job is to manage and coordinate internal (staff) and external (church) communications for the Church which include: internal publications, social media, website content, and printed material for various church ministries.
- As an Administrative Assistant: The main purpose of this job is to provide general administrative support for the church and the staff. Also, to be the main receptionist and take phone calls.
- Essential Qualifications
- Computer savvy (no coding required)
- Calendar management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Quick but also detail oriented
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with general clerical tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (we are not a huge church but we are a busy one)
- Additional Qualifications
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work well in a team environment
- Upbeat and personable as there is a reception portion to this job
- Low-level graphic design capabilities are a plus but not required
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- This is a full time position requiring about 40 hours of week per week.
- Communications: manage communications schedule for online and print media for staff and ministries.
- Internal printing: weekly bulletins, quarterly flyers, resources for various ministries; possible low-level design work for internal publications and online publicity (City and website promos)
- Website: upload sermon video and audio weekly, quarterly site-wide content updates, add front-page promotions as needed (no coding knowledge is needed)
- The City (ChristChurch’s social media platform): weekly e-newsletter, church wide events and topics, regularly field questions re: The City
- Clerical Support
- Phone and desk reception
- Church email: send and receive 10-20 emails/day, fielding various questions
- Handle low-level IT issues (esp. re: printing)
- Manage staff calendar
- Order office supplies, keep supply cabinet stocked
- Proof and edit written communications.
- Record keeping
- Education Requirements
- Although a Bachelor’s Degree is not required, previous office/business experience is preferred.
- Competitive Salary (28k-30k+ range)
- Full Benefits including vacation, healthcare, and retirement plan.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
You Also May Be Interested In:
Director of Care Assistant/Celebration of Life CoordinatorCornerstone Fellowship
- Livermore, California
- October 22
Ministry CoordinatorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- October 13
Office AdministratorPark Church
- Tinton Falls, New Jersey
- September 30
Media Director/ Graphic DesignFirst Baptist Church Bloomfield
- Bloomfield, New Mexico
- September 29
Student Ministry CoordinatorCalvary Reformed Church
- Ripon, California
- September 27
About the Church
Christ Church Presbyterian
ChristChurch is located at 1740 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta, GA 30309. ChristChurch is a PCA church that was planted in 1993. We are a mid-size church with about 500 members. ChristChurch just moved into a brand new building in November and is excited to reach out to the urban community right off Peachtree Street in the heart of Atlanta. Please visit our website at www.christchurchatlanta.org for more information about our church. More...