About Compass Christian Church
Compass is a strategic, results orientated, multi-campus Church focused on our mission: “Navigating People to God.” Over 4,000 people attend this exciting, growing Church. We are one Church with multiple campuses.
Navigating People to God
Navigate – Tell Others About Jesus
Engage – Connect with People
Worship – Grow in Our Faith
Serve – Serve Everyone, Everywhere
Lead and develop the online presence of Compass Christian Church, which includes information, resources, the online community, and building/establishing our Online Campus. The role is both a leadership position as a pastor and a technical guru. It will involve building a team of volunteers to perform these essential functions.
Reports To: Communications Director
Position Type:Part-time (20-25 hours/week) w/ potential for full-time
- Research, establish, and lead the online campus. The model should include service elements each week, logistical support for online campus volunteers, follow-up on campus guests, and working with third-party service providers.
- Setting up online groups and teams for community building, online and physical events.
- Host online campus services and develop procedures, processes for chat communication, prayer, and salvations.
- Build awareness of online campus via social media and other avenues deemed necessary by working with communications team.
- Technical – Working knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Products, Google Apps, HTML & CSS
- Ministry – Pastoral Leadership, community group leadership, leadership development
- Communication – Exceptional online communication experience, phone skills, writing, public speaking, creative communication, and blogging.
- General – Project management, organization, multi-tasking, cultural relevance.
- If you are confident you fit the bill, we want to talk to you. Send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Assemble your application packet. Your finished application packet should include the following:
a) Cover Letter*
b) Resume including at least 3 references?
2. Send it in! Make sure you’ve completed each of the steps; we can’t consider any applications that are not complete. *Only application packets accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered. The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 3 questions:
(1) Why you are interested in this position? ?
(2) How are you familiar with Compass Church? ?
(3) What makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
Please send your completed packet and cover letter to email@example.com.
Sorry, but emailing our pastors and staff or contacting the church in other ways instead of filling out the application packet as prescribed, only shows that you can’t follow instructions and thus you won’t be considered.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Campus PastorFountain City Wesleyan Church
- Richmond, Indiana
- December 1
Compass Christian Church
In the past 40+ years, the Lord has challenged us, blessed us and provided wonderful facilities to meet the needs of His people. He continues to bless His church by bringing new families who are seeking a place to connect with Him and His people. Our prayer is that God will continue to bless as we “Navigate People to God.”More...