The Technical Director will demonstrate a strong commitment to Jesus Christ while overseeing the maintenance and operation of Audio/Video/Lighting equipment on campus. The Technical Director will ensure that services and events across all facilities and
ministries can use technology effectively and strategically to enhance the experience of those attending. The Technical Director will work closely with the Worship Pastor and the entire Worship Arts ministry and provide Audio/Video/Lighting training and resources
to other ministries.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
1. Manage maintenance and operation all A/V/L equipment.
2. Prepare stages for rehearsal and presentation weekly (and as necessary for events).
3. Manage existing Video Producer/Communications Coordinator.
4. Manage Volunteer Teams (recruit, develop and equip) for events, mid-week and weekend services.
5. Serve as liason between Worship Arts and other ministries needing A/V/L resources.
Skills and Talents:
1. Fully Devoted Christ-follower and supportive of the ministry of Cornerstone Church | Athens and its leadership team.
2. Expert knowledge of audio systems and large-format digital consoles (i.e., Allen Heath T112 series, AVIOM, DANTE, etc.).
3. Expert knowledge of media in context of worship services (IMAG, lower thirds, ProPresenter, PowerPoint, etc.).
4. Expert knowledge of lighting in context of worship services (theatrical, intelligent LED and lighting for video, DMX programming).
1. Formal training in audio and/or technical production preferred.
2. Hands-on experience with technology in a modern worship production environment required.
3. Experience in a Technical Director role at a church with 1000+ in weekly attendance preferred.
4. Experience with multi-room and/or multi-site worship services preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org